PROPOSED DEVELOPMENT ON THOMPSON HILL (CPA 2022-0005) THREATENS PANORAMIC HEIGHTS & SURROUNDING NEIGHBORHOODS
- Written comments on the entire Proposal by Thursday, September 15th
- Public hearing before the Planning Commission on September 19th at 6:30PM
- Final written comments to the City Council by September 30 (tentative)
- City Council decision on October 4 (tentative)
The Panoramic Heights Homeowners Association (PHHA) requests ALL NEIGHBORHOOD CITIZENS in and around Thompson Hill to to express your concerns regarding the latest proposal for a development which could threaten the future livability of all neighborhoods in and around Thompson Hill.
YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED!
What you can do:
- Send your written comments about entire proposal directly to Steve Donovan (who will forward them to the Planning Commissioners) & all 7 City Council Members no later than September 15th, 2022, (see “CONTACT CITY COUNCIL INFO” button located on this page).
- Call or visit City Council Members and share your concerns no later than September 30th, 2022.
- Answer the Questionnaire by clicking the “Complete our Questionnaire” button located on this page.
- Get involved, share your concerns with your neighbors and your community HOA Board Members.
- Verbal comments will be taken at the public hearing tentatively set for September 19th. Plan on speaking.
- Talk to your friends, family and neighbors who live in the Southridge Area. Share this information with them. Encourage them complete the above mentioned action items.
We encourage you to complete all or some of the action items above.
Please check back often to see current/updated information about this proposal.
Need the Model Letter in WORD Format? Complete & Submit this form:
Questionnaire Data thru 9.8.22
Questionnaire Data thru 9.8.2022
Would you like to know more about this issue?
We can’t do this alone! Please help us voice your concerns about this proposal. Provide your contact information and how you would like to get involved or ask your questions here!