PROPOSED NEW DEVELOPMENT ON THOMPSON HILL THREATENS PANORAMIC HEIGHTS & SURROUNDING NEIGHBORHOODS
The Panoramic Heights Homeowners Association (PHHA) requests YOUR HELP to stop a proposed high density residential development on Thompson Hill which could threaten the future livability of all neighborhoods in and around Thompson Hill. Your Action is needed! PUBLIC COMMENTS ON THIS PROPOSAL ARE STILL BEING RECEIVED BY THE CITY OF KENNEWICK. A public hearing may be held in March 2021.
Potential Impacts of “High Density” development:
- Increase of up to 8000 vehicle trips per day on our neighborhood streets.
- Decrease of your property value
- Incompatibility with existing South Ridge area neighborhoods
To help stop this, you could:
- Spread The Word!!! Tell your neighbors! Contact your friends and family that live near & around Thompson Hill!
- Call and write (via email and letters) to Kennewick City staff, Planning Commission and City Council to voice your concerns (see example letter & contact information below)
- Speak at Public Hearing tentatively scheduled for sometime in December (check back for updated information).
YOUR OPINION MATTERS! PLEASE COMPLETE THE SURVEY BELOW.
Would you like to know more about this issue?
We can’t do this alone! Please help us voice your concerns about this proposal. Provide your contact information and how you would like to get involved or ask your questions here!